Zen Counseling Session
Zen Counseling is a simple form of counseling in a Zen Way. In the year 2000, Mr. Dharma Kenichi Ishimaru from Japan has created Zen Counseling & he has trained more than 1000 people worldwide.
Zen Counselor believes that when you have a problem/issue, you also have an answer/solution for it. Zen Counselor helps you to find your own answer. Actually, no one else’s answer will work for you; it has to come from within you.
Another major difference between Zen Counseling & traditional Counseling is that Zen Counselor sees you as a Buddha, not as a patient. Zen Counselor will listen to you & your problem with compassion & open loving heart without any judgments. This will help you open more & speak about your problem. The more you speak; your problem comes more in awareness. Once you see clearly with awareness, it is much easier to find a solution, which is just right next to your problem.
6 stages of a client in Zen Counseling
Zen Counseling will solve all your problems
So, Zen Counselor will never give you any solution for your problem, but will help you to focus your awareness on your problem, which may be in unawareness at least some parts of it.
Dr. Ronak Gandhi
- ‘When I first heard about Zen Counseling Technique, me being a practitioner of Zen Archery, I immediately got attracted to it.
- When Kenchi Ishimaru proposed that Zen Counseling would solve all your problems, I did not believe him. I wanted to see it myself, and after the training, it was true, I found solution to all my problems.
- Since 2009, after getting trained myself as Zen Counselor, I practice this at my center. Zen Counseling helped so many people find their solutions to their problems. I love Zen Counseling, it is very helpful to mankind.’
- Each session of Zen Counseling lasts about 60 minutes and depending on your problem, you may require 3-4 sessions. Sometimes, one finds a solution in one session as well.
- I offer Zen Counseling sessions personally or Online on Face Time or Skype. You may call me on +919825034740 to schedule an appointment. My Skype id is lovingaum & FaceTime is +919825034740 or email@example.com