Welcome To Loving!
Loving – The Way of the Heart – Center for Transformation is an Institute for Personal Growth.
Loving is a place to rejuvenate, transform, heal, relax, learn, practice, connect, meditate and feel love, joy & happiness. We are working towards making a better world.
Way of the Heart is the simplest & easiest way of transformation. We propose holistic development of a person. We are united with a common goal of Enlovement means being in a state of love. Meditation means bringing all the energy inwards, that is our foundation. This is how we are a Holistic Community Meditation Center.
Loving The Way of the Heart
Our vision is to be the leading center to help people enhance inner joy, realize their true potential & master their own life.
To realize our vision, we offer life-changing Daily Practices, Workshops, Personal Sessions, Retreats & Trainings for the benefits of students, teachers, groups, and organisations with the help of following techniques:
- Active, Passive & Social Meditations
- Humaniversity Therapy
- Ancient arts like Chi Kung & Zen
- Holistic Healing
- The Science of Consciousness
- Community development
- Creative & Cultural activities
The Loving Foundation is a registered charity. All donations to the organization are tax-free under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
First center was opened in Ahmedabad on 31-3-2013 with the facility of a multipurpose studio, Library, café & outdoor sitting for activities. Studio is sound proof, air-conditioned, with Sound & DJ equipment & a Lighting control system with beautiful décor and a serene background image with Mandala & lotus. Built as a sound-proof room, the studio is fully air-conditioned, and is armed with the requisite sound equipment, and Lighting control system.
The city center function as a day community of like-minded individuals who take a few moments out from their schedule early morning or late evening everyday or on weekends to participate in yoga, meditation, dance, movies, karaoke, poetry meets, sister circles, teens & kids workshops, potlucks as well as in the monthly gatherings, transformational workshops, training, and retreats.
- 2001: Started as a Bookshop, Library & Meditation Center in Ahmedabad on 1-11-01
- 2003: Participation in National Book Fairs
- 2004: Dr Ronak graduated as a Meditation Facilitator by Osho Multiversity, Pune
- 2005: Started offering Active Meditation Workshops
- 2008: 1st Dan (Black Belt) in Japanese Zen Archery conferred upon Dr Ronak Gandhi at England
- 2009: Dr Ronak graduated as a Zen Counselor under Zen Kinesiology, Japan
- 2010: Beginning of corporate workshop, ‘Meditation in the Marketplace’ to Bajaj Allianz
- 2011: ‘Meditation in daily life’ workshop to students of KGMBA, Rajkot
- 2011: Veeresh, Founder of Humaniversity offered a new name, ‘Loving! The Way of the Heart – Center for Transformation’ on 11-11-11
- 2011: Dr Ronak graduated as a Social & AUM Meditation Leader and a Peace Ambassador by Humaniversity, Holland
- 2012: Celebration of Mayan’s ‘End of the World’ in Mumbai on 21st December 2012
- 2013: The first Loving city center in Ahmedabad commences operations
- 2013: Loving Center, Mumbai is visited by Veeresh, the founder of Humaniversity, Holland
- 2013: The 4th Dan (Black Belt) in Japanese Zen Archery is conferred upon Dr Ronak at Japan 2014: Loving Center, Ahmedabad is visited by Veeresh and the Humaniversity team
- 2014: Rishma graduated as Meditation Facilitator by Osho Multiversity, Pune
- 2015: Beginning of Enlovement Workshop & Retreats on 21st March
- 2015: First Awareness program on World Suicide Prevention Day at Loving Center, Ahmedabad
- 2015: Association with the 1096 Zindagi Helpline by Ahmedabad City Police
- 2016: Beginning of Enlovement Training & Rishma graduated in Zen Counseling by Zen Kinesiology, Japan
- 2017: Loving Foundation receives a certificate as a registered charity under section 80G of Income Tax act
- 2017: Launched Friendship Cafe on gift economy in March 2017
- 2017: Rishma graduated in Talking to Body Mind process by Madita Dickhut from Germany
- 2018: Dr. Ronak Gandhi spoke on Enlovement – Our True Potential at TEDxLDCE Ahmedabad on 15th April
We are deeply indebted to Veeresh Denny Yuson Sanchez, the founder of Humaniversity, who graciously suggested the unique name that now defines our very identity– ‘Loving! – The Way of the Heart – Center for Transformation’.
We are also grateful to Ms. Lipsa Rupakar who created the first version of the ‘Loving Heart’ based on the Fibonacci principle.
The Humaniversity is an internationally renowned institution for therapy and professional education. Humaniversity conducts ongoing workshops and training with the aim to direct and inspire personal growth. The school for masters, founded in 1978 by the great master Veeresh D. Yuson-Sanchez, an innovative therapist who’s well-known the world over for his momentous work in the Human Potential Movement and pioneering the AUM meditation technique, Humaniversity is known for its creative approach. The Humaniversity, in the year 1996, became a fully-fledged university to train professionals and students alike in the beautiful art of working with people.
Global Ecovillage Network (GEN)
The Global Ecovillage Network (GEN) is a growing network of regenerative communities and initiatives that bridge cultures, countries, and continents. GEN builds bridges between policy-makers, governments, NGOs, academics, entrepreneurs, activists, community networks and ecologically-minded individuals across the globe in order to develop strategies for a global transition to resilient communities and cultures.