ZEN Counseling Training
August 15 @ 10:00 am - August 18 @ 6:00 pm| ₹26000 – ₹30000
Zen Counseling is a simple yet powerful & effective form of counseling based on the fundamental principal of Zen Buddhism.
The origin of Zen Counseling
Mr. Kenichi Ishimaru created Zen Counseling in the year 2000 in Japan.
“Zen Counseling is based on the concept of Zen.
Westerners often ask me what is Zen.
My answer is very simple.
If it is simple, it is Zen.
If it is complicated, it is not Zen.
Our mind is full of junk thoughts. So, it is not Zen
LOVE is simple.
Love or non-love. so, love is Zen
Zen is Love and any truth itself.” – Kenichi Ishimaru
About Zen Counseling?
Zen Counseling is the simplest counseling method created based on the Buddhism concept that everyone is already a Buddha. It is designed to learn all the methods in 4 days (24 hours) to become a professional Zen Counselor.
Zen Counseling was born from a simple question “If everyone is already a Buddha and your client is also a Buddha, then what is the role of Counseling? What is the role of counselor?”
Zen Counseling helps open up the clients’ capacity to heal themselves and to solve their problems by coming in contact with their Inner Wisdom, without giving any advice.
Difference between Zen Counseling and other Counseling methods?
Fundamental difference between Zen Counseling & Western Counseling is that Zen Counselor will never give an advice but will help you to find your own answer.
Another major difference is that Zen Counsellor will not relate to you as a patient, but as a Buddha (Awakened One), who is struggling to find an answer to a problem or issue.
Zen Counselor believes that when you have a problem, you also have a solution hidden deep inside you. So, no one else’s advice will work for you; you must find your own solution and Zen Counsellor will help you find it.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Zen Counselor:
- Zen Counseling is effective in all kinds of problems like anxiety, depression, mental disorders, health problems, studies or relationship issue, financial or even spiritual issues.
- Zen Counseling Training can help you find solutions to your own problems.
- You can help your friends, family, business team or anybody to find answers to their problems.
- You can start your Zen Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of Zen Counseling.
- Zen Counseling Training can be an additional tool to your existing teaching of yoga, meditation or any other discipline.
- Zen Counseling helps create a better world with happy people looking inside for solution to their problems.
The Zen Counseling Training is designed to learn its methodology in 4 days (24 hours) to become a professional Zen Counselor. The training of Zen Counseling will involve daily meditations and scientific techniques to look at the heart, ego, positivity, negativity and acceptance to help participants go deeper in the concept of Zen Counseling
The First day:
The Basic level (6 hours) – Listening and Repeating
The Second day
The Middle level (6 hours) – Asking questions for Right Brain Stress
The Third day:
The Advanced level (6 hours) – Asking questions for Left Brain Stress
The last (fourth) day:
The Master level (6 hours) – 5 minutes counseling and the understanding of mechanism of LOVE & EGO
President, International Zen Counseling Association, Japan
The participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. All participants need to practice as a trainee Zen Counselor with 30 people. After submission of a report of 30 case studies, the participants will be certified as official Zen Counselors. Certificate will be provided by the International Zen Counseling Association, Japan
Zen Counseling Association India by Loving Foundation, a Charitable Institute for Personal Growth & Holistic Community Meditation
“Zen Counseling is the light that illuminates the real me. It has changed my life a lot. The problems that I thought were small were associated with a big trauma. The problems I thought was big was solved in 5 minutes. Zen Counseling gives me time and place to look at myself. I hope this light will be brought to many people.” – Satsuki Kato, Zen Counselor, Japan
“Since 2009, after getting trained myself as Zen Counselor with Kenichi Ishimaru, I practice this at my center. Zen Counseling helped so many people find their solutions to their problems. I love Zen Counseling, it is very helpful to mankind.’ – Dr. Ronak Gandhi
Most Suitable For:
Yoga/Meditation Facilitators, Therapists, Coaches, Team Leaders, Housewives, Social Workers, Psychologists etc
- 30,000 Rs for Zen Counseling Training for 4 days from 15 -18 August including training, material & Certificate by International Zen Counseling Association, Japan.
- 26,000 Rs. for as an Early Bird Discount for first 10 registrations.
- Last date for Registration: 1 August 2019
Book Online on www.lovingworld.in or
PayTM on 8758633222 (Dr. Ronak Gandhi)
Bank Transfer to:
Account Name: Loving Foundation
Account Number: 50200019680422
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch: Usmanpura, Ahmedabad
In case of cancellation by participant before the Zen Counseling Training begins, the payment will be refunded as below:
- Before last day of registration; i.e. 1stAugust 2019 – full fees will be refunded minus 5000 Rs non refundable deposit.
- After 1stAugust to 14thAugust 2019 – 50% fees will be refunded.
- Once the training has started, no refund will be given.
Loving – Center for Transformation reserves the right to alter the scheduled program of Zen Counseling Training or their location or faculty at any time due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances. All the participants will be given due notice and the option to cancel with a refund option or join the next training.