Holistic Healing – health begins with happiness
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person — body, mind, spirit, and emotions — in the quest for optimal health and wellness.
Holistic Healing’s unique points:
- WHO defines: “Health is a physical, mental, emotional and social well being, not an absence of disease.”
- We are not only physical bodies, like a table, we are a body-mind-emotion-spirit organism. Any imbalance, block or hurt in this
system can lead to a symptom or disease.
- Negative emotion like sadness attracts diseases while happiness acts as an armor which protects you from illness & increases
immunity or helps you to recover faster.
- In holistic healing, we will find the roots of symptoms & work on relieving and channelizing negative emotions with positive
Holistic Healing is effective in:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Mental Disorders like bipolar, schizophrenia, ADHD
- Anger Management
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
- Weight management
- Addictions of substance & habits
- Life style diseases like hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases
- Childhood traumas
- Migraine & any kind of pain in the body
- Life threatening diseases like Cancer
Dr. Ronak Gandhi, Founder (MBBS, PGDHHM, FRIPH)
Ronak is a Medical Doctor, Holistic Health Practitioner, Zen Counsellor, Enlovement Coach, TEDx Speaker & Peace Ambassador. He is the only Indian with the 4th Black belt in Kyudo – Japanese Zen Archery and a trained facilitator in Meditation, Therapy, Hypnosis & Healing Arts